March for Marrow walk and 5k run
Get up, get out and get going to the 8th Annual March for Marrow 5K Run & Walk! Whether you’re a jock or not, you can turn out and help us find a cure for bone marrow failure disease. The sixth annual 5K has the distinction of taking place along the beautiful stretch of shoreline that is part of the Long Beach Shoreline Marina. With the iconic Queen Mary in the background, the course is scenic, flat, and regardless of weather, ideal for beating one’s personal best. Get up, get out and get going!
- WHEN Saturday, April 29, 2017 – 8:00am to 12:00pm
- WHERE Shoreline Village Long Beach 429 Shoreline Village Drive In front of Wheel Fun Rentals
- WHAT Funds raised by the March for Marrow 5K Run and Walk will be used to search for a cure for bone marrow failure disease and support the patients who are living with it.
- WHAT ELSE Silent Auction: A key part of our Saturday’s festivities has always been our Silent Auction.
Make a difference, help a patient.
Don’t delay! Don’t delay! You can register right up to Saturday, 4/29/17 for both the walk and 5K.
Our goal is to have 500 people running and walking for bone marrow failure diseases.
Join us – register yourself, build a team, become a virtual walker or make a contribution to support
- SIGN UP AT http://microsites.aamds.org/wa